Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Modern Batik Challenge


So better late than never. I was able to get this far on this project before my machine decided to bite the proverbial dust. 

So I at least this project got this far and my machine will be up and running soon
Rise n' Shine is the fabric I chose for this piece that is my second modern piece I have ever done. 






Diamonds Gone Wrong

I hope all all of you like the simplicity of this project. I took a 10 inch block, and a two and one half inch strip and wanted to make a diamond shape. As you can see this blonde chick went and did something WRONG!!!!

Now onto June's Challenge dealing with curves...


Post a Comment