Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Galentine's Day


Better late than never! Happy Belated Valentines Day to all my fellow Ambassadors. I will be honest I am not one who follow the traditional hearts flowers and candy. So I thought I would share what I did for my project. 

With this lovely fabric that was in my box I used something from each of these beautiful pieces...


I made these cute tossed nine patch mug rugs. 



And what is even better I used this super luscious Fantastico  thread from Superior Thread... I hope all of you like what I have done. Stay tuned for my kennel blankets which will soon be posted. Until then stay warm safe and Happy!!!


Post a Comment