Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Sunday, February 12, 2017

2017 Island Batik Ambassador Box Reveal





Welcome to the 2017 Island Batik Fabric Ambassador Box Reveal

As all of us have seen the weather here in the Northeast has been quite frightful with all the snow and high winds. So I was happy see yesterday, Saturday February 11, 2017 around 6:30 my box of yumminess arrived from Island Batik Fabrics all the way in sunny California.

When I opened the box I almost fell off the chair as there was so much fabric... I only can share these fabrics so far as we are instructed to only share certain items at certain times of the year. So here is what I am able to show you all.


Here are pics of the luscious fabrics for all you to drool over.





I hope you all enjoy, and stay tunes for the next post for my Valentines Day share!


Post a Comment