Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Winter Wonderland on Cape Cod


So here we are once again, another project from me and fellow ambassadors from Island Batik. 
This months theme is Winter Wonderland and there is no more reason that I can come up with as to why you shouldn't visit all of my fellow ambassadors blogs. This month I was challenged as I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do. So I took what I had and I started sewing and sewing and sewing. 
Then I took a what I sewed and and cut and cut then sewed until I came up with what I call a a Twisted Diamond table topper. 










So now that I put my top together I went a we bit wild with swirls and feathers. 






I do hope you enjoy what you see and stay tuned as the pattern for this will be available in January for sale on my website at Sally's Quilting Corner

Here is a list of other sites to visit to check out what my fellow ambassadors have been up to:















Post a Comment