Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, September 23, 2016

Fun Times Ahead!!!


Here I come Hannah Dustin Quilt Guild!!!!



I am super excited to share that I am getting prepped to give a lecture and teach a workshop the Hannah Dustin Quilt Guild in Hudson New Hampshire...
I will be there on October 3, 2016... If you are interested in coming to listen to my trunk show and see all what I have done, them come aboard and join me and the guild for a day full of fun. I will be doing the trunk show first and then teach a workshop on my woven technique. 

Find out how easy it is to make either of these projects or if you want to take on a challenge the try to make both. 


I will be chatting with you all on how NOT! to be intimidated by weaving fabric. The possibilities of of taking fabric and weaving it. 
  



So come on by listen to my talk enter to win raffle prizes, raffle tickets are FREE!!!


Patterns, Fabric and Thread you will be surprised at what I have to share.  You never know what will appear.


I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing what I do.





Post a Comment