Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Fall 2016 Edition

Morning Quilters. Things are super crazy this fall here at Sally's Quilting Corner. I want ti say that I an excited to say that my friend and fellow quilty peep Rosemary Dickerson from The Knitting Quilter Who shared information about this On line Bloggers Quilt Festival. Amy Ellis from Amy's Creative Side is the one hosting this Blog Quilt Festival and I must say, the quilts I saw are amazing including Rosemary's.

I am entering a quilt I made and it has had international exposure. Stairway to the Galaxy made cover of Generation  magazine in the October/November 2015 issue of Generation Q Magazine, and has since been entered in many different shows.


Here I am holding my quilt with Doug Eagleson at 2015 Fall Quilt Market. This is made with Kona solids.


 Stay Happy and Keep Quilting!

Post a Comment