Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy International Quilt Market Spring 2016





Good afternoon everyone I am thrilled to pieces to share with you the first of three exciting things happening here at Sally's Quilting Corner. As Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah comes to an end with me back north home in Massachusetts, waiting with baited breath to see all the photos people take and post onto social media. I am especially anxious to see the AccuQuilt Booth #1643. I am happy to announce that AccuQuilt asked me to make a quilt for them and in their booth where they displayed with their Go! Cubes.  Woot Woot!!! This quilt named The Cutting Edge!!! was a quilt designed for AccuQuilt. It was displayed at Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City.  I made this quilt with fabric provided to AccuQuilt by Robert Kaufman Fabrics.


 
The picture is being shown by AccuQuilt's Project Merchandising Coordinator Loretta Pinkard is a lady I met last October at Fall Quilt Market in Houston, TX. I introduced myself to Loretta and since then I have been collaborated with her on some designs that I soon hope to be accepted. As soon as I hear about an accepted design, I will soon be sharing...
 
I hope all of you who went to International Quilt Market in Salt Lake City Utah had a successful Market and I do hope you all had a glorious time... For those who will be going to Fall Market in October, I hope to see you there...
 
Until then stay happy and keep quilting!!!
#quilting, #accuquilt,#chisel,#internationalquiltmarket

 
Post a Comment