Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

All Stuff New and Quilty



There is all stuff new and quilty going on here at Sally's Quilting Corner.. I am thrilled to get my self ready and sewing with new fabric from Island Batik. I can hardly wait to see what fabric is on its way from my friends Katie and Elizabeth...

So with the thread from Sulky and the fabric from Island Batik the creations that will be develop should prove to be bright, beautiful, and blissful.

I want to create quilts that when some sees them the say WOW!!!!!! They have a collection called Coral Reef that has some of the most bold detailed designs I have ever seen in a batik. 
Here are some of the Coral Reef line... So you can see how luscious these fabric actually are...

So when I say stay tuned for what is due to come from me Sulky and Island Batik...

 


Post a Comment