Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What a Wonderful Chain of Events

     You gotta see what my friend Margaret Travis has done. I can never thank here enough for all she has done.... A must read for those quilters who want to learn easy peasy applique'... Come join in on the fun This January 19, 2016 at Homestead Quilting and Fabrics in Lakeville Mass... I am teaching this super easy pattern. And trust me you will have a blast... So sign up and join in on the fun and don't miss out, there is still space available.... Call and reserve your space 1-774-419-39841-774-419-3984.

And for more information read Margaret's website at Eazy Peazy Quilts
And when we are having fun Get a chance to see Miss Margaret while we Skype together. Get the answers from the pro herself about her pattern. Or if you see another pattern of hers and you have questions ask away...

Take that feeling of intimidation of applique' away. come to Homestead Quilting and Fabrics and enjoy making Angelz in the Snow...
 
So sign up quick reserve your spot now!!! No time to waste!!!



Post a Comment