Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Special Announcement

Good Morning Quilters,

I am happy to announce that I have been chosen as on of Island Batiks Ambassadors... I learned about this position through one of my friends Linda Pearl from One Quilting Circle. So while playing at Quilt Market last fall I was at the Island Batik booth and introduced me to Caleb Willis ,President, Katie Laughride, and Elizabeth Phillips, Marketing and Design Relations.  All of these people from Island Batik are super sweet... They told me about the Ambassador Program how to apply and then, I looked at yummy fabric, chose some colors and lines that I absolutely fell in love with... Yesterday I received my Welcome Letter and all the information that involves with being an Ambassador. A happy dance was done and spreading the word was my key priority...

 
I invite you to their site to see all thing batik and yummy..  Island Batik has so many new lines of fabric. I ordered last fall that will soon come to my door some of their French Roasted fabric



Here are a few pics of the luscious fabric that they have... I am excited to be part of this program and look forward to working with the group Island Batik has... I know a few of the returning Ambassadors and they are incredibly talented...

Stay tune peeps I have more exciting news to come. I know waiting is difficult but trust me it will be well worth the wait...
Post a Comment