Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Welcome to Day two of the 31 Day Blog Challenge

Hello Quilty Bloggers,




If you don't already know if I am involved in a 31 Day blog writing challenge where I have been challenged my peer blogger Cheryl Sleboda from 31 Day Blog writing Challenge.... I am trying very hard as part of a new business plan to write something on my blog if not daily at least weekly. So with that said I would like to share a few things happening here at Sally's Quilting Corner...

Last night I debuted my websites new design and modern look. The goal is to show my followers how my website has evolved with the times. I invite you to visit my website at Sally's Quilting Corner and share with me here what you think of the renovation of my web page.

I am also excited to share with you that as of January 1st there are new changes coming to this blog and more to my other site. If there is something you would like to see please share with me I would love to hear from all of you...

Until December 3rd Stay Happy and Keep Quilting...

Post a Comment