Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, December 14, 2015

The Sign of New Beginings

As we come to the end of 2015, I would like to share some new things that are happening here in my side of the world. Many of you know I changed things on my website Sally's Quilting Corner well as I changed things there I have changed things here a bit too.

The time has come where I need to update, modernize, and spruce things up a little bit. So when I changed things up a bit there I thought my blog here should follow suit. Many of you have expressed how much you liked the changes on my website, so I decided after I taught class today, that I would play here and do some housekeeping and make a few other changes. Please let me know here what you think of everything.


So here are few new things happening here at Sally's Quilting Corner. I have exciting news to share with everyone... I got the official word that I will be part of the Sulky Thread Designer Endorsement Program... This is very exciting new for me as they also will be a sponsor for the book I am working on.
 
How exciting can this get!!! They will be doing a lot with my project as Northcott Fabric has and I invite you to visit their site at Sulky Thread for all they have to offer. I will be posting and sharing here and in newsletters all of the offers going on with Sulky so stay tuned for that...
 
Share with me what you think of this exciting news. I would love to hear from you.
 
Also if you haven't done so feel free to sign-up for my newsletter by emailing me at sallykromberg@hotmail.com and in the subject line write Newsletter.
 
 

Sulky® Sulky is a registered trademark of Sulky of America.
 
 



Post a Comment