Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy December 1st

First off I would like to say Happy 87th Birthday to my wonderful mother up in heaven. May she be up there shining her eyes on us.

Second I would like to throw a bone in the fire and say there is only 24 days til Christmas! yes I know that is distressing but it is reality.

Third I would like to invite you to take a tour of my newly designed website. 2016 will prove to show new exciting challenges for me and my business. So take a minute and stop on by for a tour to Sally's Quilting Corner the new look is streamlined and a bit more modern than I have had in the past, but as I grow in business so does my way to advertise. I hope you enjoy what you see. Want to make a comment about what you see feel free to comment here.

Now for why I am writing to all of you today. I am challenging all of you who have blogs to join myself and Linda Stewart Pearl from One Quilting Circle and many others to get involved in the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge. Cheryl Sleboda of 31 Day Blog Challenge has put we bloggers to a challenge. The premise to this challenge is to write on your blog once a day for 31 days link back to 31 day Blog Challenge

So I quote Cheryl:                                    
                                                        
                                  

  • "Post once a day on your blog!  Your first post can tell people you are participating in this challenge.  See?  Your first one is done! :)
  • Link back to this post so we can follow other people who are part of our challenge too! Please try to link back at least once a week.
  • Post your blog link below so we can follow along on your progress.
  • If you use social media, use the hashtag #31dayblogchallenge.
  • Please do NOT worry if you miss a day, the point is to try to blog daily to get in the habit!!  HAVE FUN!"
  • Some tips:
    • -Schedule blog posts for the holidays ahead of time!
    • -Feel free to grab the image above and use it in your posts.
    • -Have fun, because blogging shouldn’t be stressful!!

    So join in on the fun of this challenge.




    Have a Wonderful Day Stay Happy and Keep Quilting.
    Post a Comment