Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Thursday, December 3, 2015



 
Good Morning Quilter's it's Wednesday December 3rd and we are on day 3 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge. I am seeking your assistance. As I have expressed myself in the past that I am under going changes in life. I need to streamline many aspects. One is my website which has been done. The new change has proven to be very positive. I have gotten many good responses as to the layout, accessibility, and the response on my photo gallery was awesome! I thank all of you who reached out to me on Facebook and expressed how much you liked the change... This makes me Quilty Happy!!!

So with that said, I am seeking design advice for This my blog. I am wanting to make this more streamlined and modern in appearance. So I'm asking you to give me what you would like to see. I must say I am thrilled to share with you on a daily basis. It gives me a reason to be more disciplined and organized in a business way.  I like to give thanks to Cheryl Sleboda
from 31 Day Blog Challenge  she and Linda Pearl from One Quilting Circle and check out all who have gotten involved. These two women have done so much for me they can't even know.

So I can say I have started on a good track. Linda has not only been a good friend but she has educated me to be a better person in business. How lucky can a girl get to have someone like Linda to give the guidance. If you ever need help with your website and you get stumped find Linda she's a wiz at stuff like this.

Now for fun stuff:

I just had to share with you the fun times at International Quilt Market where I couldn't resist but sit in this Volkswagen Bug... My friend Karen would be jealous. Life brings you opportunities you just can't turn away from. So many fun things happened and so many good business opportunities were presented to me.

I hope you all enjoy this post and tomorrow stay tuned for more exciting news from Sally's Quilting Corner.


As Always Stay Happy and Keep Quilting.
Post a Comment