Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, November 6, 2015

Lookie Whose Teaching at MQS!!!

Hi quilters I am super thrilled to announce I am teaching this coming may with some of the finest teachers in the country. I am teaching my "Woven Wonders" Class this in Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
 
This is my first national show and I hope you can come and take my class. Let me share with you the wonderful things you can learn by weaving fabric... So head on over to Machine Quilters Showcase
and check out my class and all of the other classes...
 
 
 
You will be amazed what you walk out of the class with...
 
If you have a sewing group or quilt guild that needs a program, visit my website at Sally's Quilting Corner to see what I have to offer.
Post a Comment