Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I'm A Cover Girl Once Again!

Well Good Morning my Quilting peeps!!!! I woke up to some wonderful news. The new issue of Generation Q Magazine is out and boy did my eyes pop! I'm a Cover Girl Once Again!!!!!


GenQ Sept Oct 2015 Cover
"photo courtesy Generation Q Magazine.

I will quote the blog post by Teri Lucas "Emerging designer Sally Johnson‘s quilt, Stairway to the Galaxy, stunned us silent (no easy feat) with it’s bold, graphic lines. It just HAD to be on the cover! So sweet to work with such supportive people like Jake, Scott, and Teri. How wonderful it is to see my creation on a cover.  I must say a special thanks to my friend and partner in quilting crime Kristi Ryan who did the quilting on this beauty.  And to Douglas Eagleson from Kona. How nice of him to help me with fabric so I can complete this project.  Check out their bog at Generation Q Magazine to see all they have to offer. I love this magazine and look forward to my issue every month.
And as always a huge hug and thanks to some very special people who've supported me from the start of my quilting journey Generation Q Magazine: Scott Hansen, Jake Finch, and a special thanks to the ever loving Teri Lucas for putting up with me the past few days. You all rock.




 






Post a Comment