Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, June 19, 2015

#whatsonthesewingmachinetoday

Last night I was able to work on tension and do some practice long arming on my new/used Nolting Hobby Quilter 16 aka "Miss Violet". She is a stunning beauty and I am thrilled to finally get going on working with her... The video my husband mad that I posted on my quilting page on Facebook, makes me look very tense however I am incredibly calm and relaxed. So I will be doing a weekly video on my quilting page on Facebook called #whatsontheframetodaysally click Sally's Quilting Corner Sew It Quilt It Love It!  to view my first of many videos and stay tuned for weekly videos. Feel free to make comments or suggestions. I feel we all learn from those who are more experienced.
 
Thanks for visiting and Sew It Quilt It Love It!!! 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment