Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, June 15, 2015

A Quilting We Will GO!!!

Good Morning Quilters!

I am happy to announce that I will be offering classes beginning in September. I have a variety of classes to offer for beginners up to advanced quilters. Learn fun easy projects with ton of different techniques. If you are interested in learning fun projects with easy techniques that won't intimidate you, let me know. I want to hear from you. If there is something on the list that I am not offering and you want a class with your group, let me know. We can arrange a class around a that technique. Stay tuned!! for pictures of samples I will be posting of some of the techniques I can teach you.

And here's one better my quilt peeps, I am researching the opportunity to hold a weekend quilt retreat. So of my quilt peeps here I'd like to see who is interested. Simply reply to me what time of year you would like to play, or maybe you want to meet more than once a year, and if I found a hotel that provided continental breakfast would that be help. I'm searching two or three hotels that would be a decent price, great lighting, and that would be spacious so that people who have larger projects to work on can spread out. How about an area special for technique learning. Would you like to have the room to bring snacks? How about An area to layer your quilts for those Free Motion Quilting on their domestic machines. I would also like to know if learning a technique and if raffles interest you. Who doesn't like learning a new technique or winning goodies. Free is always good!!! If you are interested please comment with time of year and special interests you might like to learn. I would like to open this to anyone who is serious about joining in on the fun. I also can arrange for to have a nice dinner at a local restaurant that maybe can be built into the price of the cost of the weekend. Would that interest you... Share your interest...Please let me know. Who wouldn't want to visit the Cape in the Spring, Summer or Fall...
Post a Comment