Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Guess Who got Published Again!!!

As the months carried on through this very long winter we had here on Cape Cod I became more and more anxious upon the up coming publishing of this May issue of the American Quilter Magazine.



May 2015 Issue

So I was thoroughly surprised when a friend of mine congratulated me for my recent publishing of my quilt in this month issue. I am tickled pink as I have been waiting with baited breath for this issue to be published and available.
 
 
A Midsummer Nights Dream is one of those quilts I designed two years ago and decided to try to be published again in a national magazine. With much support from many in the quilting community I submitted this and sure enough here it is.
 
 
 
See how very pretty this quilt is I have been dying to post photos of this quilt so I am now going to post a variety of photos. I sure hope you like this quilt as much as I do and please go to your local news stand to pick up your copy of May 2015 issue of American Quilter as all of the projects in this issue are just stunning. Congrats to all the contributors.

 
 




Post a Comment