Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, April 13, 2015

April PTSD Block Drive for Veteran Quilts

Hello Block Drive members, I have news to share. April blocks have begun to come in and the two designs I have are just amazing! Mary Lou Eustace and Margaret Travis blocks have come in. Mary Lou had hers arrive first so she is the grab bag surprise winner. She has received a Layer Cake bundle of Kate Spain's "Good Fortune Fabric and an autograph copy of May issue of American Quilter Magazine where I had my latest quilt published. Congrats to her for doing such a beautiful job...



Mary Lou made four blocks 6" each and sewed them together to make a 24" square block.
Her design is quite unique and will work beautifully with the panel.

Here are Margaret Travis' Blocks that have applique' circles to it... What a great block. Thank you Margaret for doing such a fantastic job...
 
I hope to see every one's blocks by the end of the month and can hardly wait to post all the pics... Thank you all again for doing such a great job for such a good cause....

Post a Comment