Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's Hump Day

Good Morning all, how is everyone this morning? I wanted to check in with everyone to see how things are going with those Veteran Blocks. I have heard from most everyone who has participated. Some of you have finished and they are on their way back to me so I can incorporate them into a quilt. I also want to share with you that Northcott Fabric has sent me more fabric for the next installment of quilts to be made... I am well on my way to finishing the design for the next block for April.

***Note that this block drive will be going on until November and the week of Veterans Day I will be making a very special post. So stay tuned***

 
This block will prove to be awesome for the panel that it will be matched up with. And I want to thank the 8 participants who are involved with this project. As soon as these tops are completed I will be posting pics on my Facebook page at:
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day...
 

Post a Comment