Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

 
 
     Hi quilters, I sure hope all of you had a great New Years Eve and you are planning your 2015 sewing projects. I have several I am planning and hoping to hear from all of you as to what is on your plates for the year. I am hoping to teach and lecture more. So if you are part of a sewing group or guild and need a teacher, let me know. I would love to meet you all and hear what you are interested in.
 
     This coming year I have 10 patterns planned 1 book to complete and teaching. Room is booked for Quilt Market 2015 and hoping to be able to stay for festival this year. Working on getting on-line shop set up to sell patterns and to set up online teaching classes... Stay tuned for January's Newsletter. I am featuring a pattern designer/quilter I met in Houston. So if you want to be added to the email list you can private message me on Facebook or email me at: sallykromberg@hotmail.com. So with all of that said:
 
 

 
 I am Wishing all of you sewers and quilters and Happy and Healthy New Year.


Post a Comment