Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Who wouldn't want to do this!!!!

Hey there quilters, my quilt friend Charisma Horton shared this with me today so I told her I would make a blog post on it.  In Ephrata, WA there is a place called the Fabric Patches Retreat House. She shared with me this information: http://www.fabricpatch.net/the-piece-and-patch-quilting-retreat-house-in-ephrata-wa.htm 

To my Quilty friends, I'm looking to see who would be interested in a 2015 retreat? With me? I've been able to lock in a great rate for my local quilt shops retreat house...it sleeps 10 and I can book 4 days for 900$. If I can get enough interest I will schedule dates and take deposits. That means if we get 10 of us it would only be 90 for the four days. What deal!!!

Please let Charisma know if your interested, she is thinking sometime in April or end of March and then again maybe in October... Message Charisma and let her know if you are interested in joining in on the fun.
Post a Comment