Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bloc Builder for March/April GenQ Magazine

 
New Block for Block Builder
 
 
For Generation Q Magazine March/April 2015 issue the above diagram is the starter block that Scott has created for the Block Builder. Share your unpublished block sketched with Scott ( using jpeg format with a 300dpi) and you might win a prize if they print your sketch in their January/February 2015 issue, you'll win something special from Gen Q Stash closet. Entries are due to scott@generationqmagazine.com by December 10, 2014. Don't forget to include your name and full contact information, plus name of your design. Tell us a little bit about you and how you came up with the idea.... Good Luck and Happy Holidays Quilters!!!
 
Post a Comment