Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, July 4, 2014

A Completed Project



How very kool is this. Back in April I was given a fabulous opportunity to teach a group of wonderful ladies from the Franklin County Arts Council.
 
 
The ladies working very hard on there project.
 
 
 
What would a class be without me getting into the mix of things
 
 
Me & Miss Lou, she is the sweetest lady ever... Can hardly wait to go visit her again...
 

Here is another picture of one of the ladies who attended the Woven Quilt Class. Her project she finished looks from here as a finished table runner. How beautiful can you get... No this isn't quilted. This student decided to modify her project to make a table runner using the same technique.

If you or your group want to learn this technique hop on over to my other web page at Sally's Quilting Corner and check out the page for lectures and workshops... I enjoyed this group of ladies so much and they made me feel so welcome... I hope to go visit them again sometime soon...
 
 
 
 


Post a Comment