Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's on Your Cutting Table


Good Morning my friends, what is on your cutting table today. This past weekend I was working on a quilt with fat eighth bundle by Me & My Sister's  Hubba Bubba Fabric . I was thinking of making this quilt and writing the pattern to submit and then a little voice in my head said, "hey you why don't you make this for you" and so I thought why not I wrote the pattern if I want I can self publish the pattern... So that is what I did...








 
So yesterday I finished the quilt top with borders and last evening I laid out and marked my design on it. Loaded it to the machine and today I will work on finishing the quilting so that I can get this project checked off my list... When all is said and done I will be posting finished photos and information how you can get the pattern. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

Teri Van Zile said...

I love the colors...Great job! Thanks for sharing with us.

Kathy said...

I LOVE the colors!! Great job!!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love the happy colors! Wonderful project.

Rosanne Derrett said...

Um, I think Hubba Hubba is Me and my Sister. The colours are very typical of them because I love them almost as much as I love Tula!