Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

 
Hello all of my quilting friends, I want to take this time to wish everyone a Happy & Healthy New Year.
 
So with 2013 ending and 2014 starting, what is on tap for all of you. Have you planned what you are going to create this year? Do you have a limit on how many projects you will work on?
 
Well I can say that I plan on a many new adventures this year. I am working on a quilts that will be solely for quilt show entries, submissions to magazines.  I have six quilts planned this year, yup six so far.
I have a goal to learn a new technique and also to teach more.  So far I will be doing two lectures and two workshops.
Not a bad start for the new year.
Working on my first book, submitting patterns for magazines with hopes of being published again. Share with me your ideas for the New Year. I also want to share that I want to host another Mystery Quilt Along. Stay tuned for the fun we will have and this year there will be more Give-Aways !!!
 
 
So share with me some of what you have on tap for 2014.

Post a Comment