Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A New Machine can Make the Difference

When I heard a friend of mine was helping sell items for a friend of hers many of my fellow guild members ears perked right up. When a quilter hears fabric sale ladies and guys flock like apes in a stampede. How can anyone give up a good sale. Insane right!!! Well one of the items for sale was this machine, a Baby Lock Ellegante Embroidery and Quilting Machine. Totally digital and computerized... Truly a quilters dream. I asked how much. When she told me the price my jaw just about became detached from my mouth... I told my husband how much it was and what it would cost brand new, told him I just can in good justice (like he would deny me anyway) give up a sale like this... I did have to agree to sell a few things of mine and I do have to learn this machine so that it will make me money at one point in time...



Isn't this a beaut... I so love new shiny toys... Well I just had to turn this on and play... OMG!!! Look at what this machine can do.

The leaf here is a digitized quilt design. The feathered motif I embroidered. So you can see that this machine can do a tone of stuff...
 

 
This is digitized quilting I did on my friend Emily's table runner. So you can see why I want to do this for a living...
 
 
So with all of that said I will be offering hopefully at the beginning of the year I will be offering Embroidery and Quilting Services. See the pages I have on my blog labeled Quilting Services. Currently I offer Binding of quilts. Now I will offer a full range of services for quilting...
 
I do hope you enjoyed what you have seen, enjoy the beautiful fall weather and as always Happy Quilting...
 




Post a Comment