Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's on your Plate for today

What's on your plate for tasks today; I am a very blessed person. I would have never thought that I would have the support of a community like I have in the quilting community. I have now been associated with this group of professionals for three years that have supported me, guided me, mentored me and believed in me in such a heart warming way. I am honored to know each and everyone of you who h...ave continued to guide me to being a success. Today I have the distinct honor of beginning a quilt that almost 90% of the fabric have been donated to be by fabric companies I wrote to in order for me to create a quilt that in time will be I hope a vision of absolute amazement. However long it takes I hope this quilt becomes one that I can submit in a show, win a ribbon, and submit to a magazine for publishing. How could life treat a person with such luck. Thank you all for your continued support..
 
 
Post a Comment