Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, June 21, 2013

What a Sweet Summer Sewing Project

 
I saw this on Facebook and just had to check it out... It reminds me of the aprons that my mom use to wear when she was making me my favorite cookies, and have them ready for me by the time I arrived home from school... This is just so cute, plus I love the Rickrack on the bottom... What sweetness this has and I know I have to make this... I just love stuff like this and I am thrill Windham shared this with us... Thank you Windham for the awesome share...
 

 
How adorable is this apron, and leave it to Windham Fabrics to make this pattern available for free on there site.
So my advice to you if want something easy and cute to make got to Windham Fabrics and check out this adorable apron, and what's even better is the pattern is free. Can't get better than that...
 
 

Post a Comment