Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

To Repurpose or Not to Repurpose that's the question...

Yesterday I chose to have the ever-loving toilet bowl make its reappearance to the back yard garden area. I love to repurpose old stuff. I have an old cast iron claw foot bathtub I soon will be repurposing for another garden area. I planted a vegetable garden a couple of weeks ago and then planted the pumpkins and watermelons. Everything seems to be thriving very well... The only thing that needs work is the darn chipmunks that love to play in that area... They won't last long if I have anything to say about it...

So with that said I digress and want to share my new garden with all of you... I am thrilled with my garden and I usually have gook luck, so I hope this year is the same...

Post a Comment