Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Announcing EQ7 Summer Drawing Series on Do you EQBlog!

Well Chickadee's I am playing along with EQ7 and creating some blocks so I can make yet another quilt. so I joined EQ7 Summer Mini Quilt Along . I thought I would share with all of you what I did for my first block. But, being the person I am I decided to make 4 of everything so by the end of this series I would have blocks to make a quilt for someone very special to me... Here is my block, leave comments, loving to know what you all think...

I have chosen some very bright Summery fabric so I sure hope you like all of this... I have a pile of wild looking batiks I will be using so there will be more wildness to come. So stay tuned...



Post a Comment