Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh What fun I had!!!

After the events of Monday, April 15th with the Boston Marathon and doing what I could to assist with Red Cross I chose to stay home yesterday and play for the better part of the day in my studio and created a project I got while I was at MQX. This is the cutest little wall hanging I could have found and it was super easy to make...
 
So this is a work in progress and all I have to do is to put my binding and some little bit of embellishments on it... I think I should have gotten an entire case of these types of blocks so I could make a huge quilt... Stay tuned for the completed project....
Post a Comment