Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Saturday, April 27, 2013

How Could I Have Forgotten

How in the world could I have forgotten that when my bed runner was published in this April's issue of "The Quilt Pattern Magazine" That my design made the cover... Have I lost insight or am I blind.
I saw the issue never thought twice to look at the cover. Duh!!!! So yesterday when I was on Facebook, I saw that a few people made the bed runner from my pattern. I was so thrilled to see their interpretation of my work. I loved to see the different color choices...  So here is the photo of the cover of April's issue:

See the upper right picture, yup that's mine...
What do you think... Pretty freaking neat isn't it.  and here is the actual photo of it on my fence.
 
 


Post a Comment