Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Little Touch of Spring

So I thought I would share a touch of Spring with all of you especially here in the Northeast. It has been cold and rainy for days and I am sick of it so I think I need to pop a touch of Spring here to get people smiling. This is a group of applique' blocks I am working on for a Mystery Quilt-Along here on my blog just see the Mystery Quilt Along Page. With the way the Winter went with the big Blizzard this past February and the rain and the wind this week I think we all need a touch of spring.






So here is some photo's to make you smile and think of Spring....



 
This Bed Runner just published in the April 2013 issue of  The Quilt Pattern Magazine
screams Spring/Summer. I love this Bed Runner. and thrilled that they published it and what was even better is that it made the cover... See also the Hydrangea's they match perfectly...
 

 
This Flower screams Spring. It was one of two part of my Mystery Quilt Along that the
participants had to use the technique of Applique'. There are four of these in this quilt and I told everyone they could use there imagination as to what colors they used. I love purples and pinks...

So have we the fever of Spring yet I know I sure do...


Stay tuned for the Summer Mystery Quilt Along. I am working on some wonderful design options so we all can play, and if that doesn't excite you wait til I share my new Facebook page with you. It's still a surprise so stay tuned...
 
Post a Comment