Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Some Exciting News to Share

Hello quilters I am bursting at the seams. I wanted to share with all of you some very exciting news.  A few months back I posted that I was published with my first quilt named "Crossflower Boxes".  This was published in the December issue of the Quilt Pattern Magazine.

Well with that said I decided to bold and enter it in the MQX East Quilt Show in Manchester, NH this April and low and behold it was accepted. Life is just filled with all kinds of things. Can you imagine that I just started quilting just three yrs ago and now I am published and a quilt was accepted for competition. Here is the quilt that I entered...

 
I hope if you are there at MQX you will seek my quilt. Share your thoughts here...

Post a Comment