Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Quilt for Charity


A few days ago I finally finished the Red Cross Charity Quilt, being used as one of the items in their silent auction next week at the Annual Hero's Breakfast. I was inspired to make this quilt when I showed the ladies at my local chapter house the quilt I finished for the New Sandy Hook Elementary School. This quilt will be shown in its entirety very soon.

Every year local people in my community are nominated for a Hero's Award through the American Red Cross. This year there is a silent auction and we hope to raise money for our local chapter... Here are some photo's of the quilt, along with a couple of close ups.... I do hope you enjoy and please, share your thoughts...




Post a Comment