Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Looky what I Shared on Craftsy

 
 
 
Hello all my quilty friends I thought I would share a project I did recently but decided to share on Craftsy. How fun is this, We can go onto Craftsy see projects and share them too. I am thrilled.
 
 


So if you want go over to Craftsy and seek me out follow if you like... Hope you all are have a wonderful holiday season... Now that I know I can share on Craftsy I will be sharing there a lot. And if you ever want to learn any of my projects that I post there feel free to email me through my blog or find directions there...  http://www.craftsy.com/project/view/chevron-table-topper/77621?fresh=true

I also will be starting classes not only will I be happy to book classes for you or your sewing group, but I will be sharing with all of you Blocks of the month beginning in January and I am also starting a huge Mystery quilt along.  All are welcome class it's free... Who doesn't like free...


Post a Comment