Friday, November 16, 2012

A Little Help from my Friends!!!

 
 
My friends I would like to share with you something that
came in my email today. I received a lovely email from a magazine today that
would like to review my designs from EQ7 so that if I am even considered to be a designer for them they need to see if I am worthy or not.
 
I guess I should be elated with the thought that they would consider looking at my work.
So with that said I am asking my sewing and quilting friends for a wee bit of guidance. Tell me briefly what is was like to have someone asking to look at your work when you first started. Seriously I have only been doing this for three years and I have one simple block that was published and two quilt designs and patterns that until released I cannot share sorry :(  !!!
 
So I am asking for your stories. Let me know what you did to get into the business of
designing, sewing, and ultimately being published. I would love to hear from you all.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

beaquilter said...

yay congrats... I'm working on my 5th quilt for mccalls, i just started 1yr ago. I asked them if they needed designers and they said yes and I bombarded them with eq designs-still do. they are super nice and great to work with.