Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My First Program

 
 
I am doing my first program at my local quilt guild... How stoked can someone get...
 
Tomorrow I will be presenting a program on Organizational Tips
for your sewing/quilt space... I will share my ideas on how to maximize even the smallest areas. Then for a bit of fun I will have an open forum so that anyone who attends the program can share there ideas.. I have a theory I follow in life and that is " You never can learn too much so take what you learn from other whether it be criticism or just sound advice and fly with it" It always works in the end...
 
So come out and join me at the Cape Cod Quilters Guild at the Dennis Senior Center
Rte 134 in South Dennis at 7 pm.
Guest fee $5.00 and if you like what you see join our group we would love to have you...
Post a Comment