Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Charity Quilt

 
I couldn't sleep last night so I got out of bed left my husband snoring away and decided to sneak down to my quilt studio and start cutting and sewing... I definitely had my "Mojo" on... If I only could have this on a daily basis I could be whipping quilt tops out left and right... I made this quilt from fabric I obtained from a woman that's involved with the Local Quilt Bank. I looked at the fabric and it came to my mind very quickly... So this is what I came up with the only thing I need to do now is to get the back created and to throw it on the quilt frame and quilt away... I hope the lucky recipient of this quilt enjoys the quilt I created... Share your thoughts...
 
 
 
Post a Comment