Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

See What's up with Heather Jones

My twitter friend Heather Jones has excititng news to share and I am helping her spread the news. Heather has been chosen as a finalist in :
 
 
I want to share with everyone what Heather has to offer all of us with her style of modern quilts... I especially love the quilt I won last year to support breast care awareness...
 
 
 
This modern style quilt has style, color and screams MODERN QUILT!!! I am thrilled to be associated with such talent. So go to Heather's blog at http://www.oliveandollie.com and check out what beautiful creations Heather has to offer and scroll down to read her post on Martha Stewart's "American Made Awards"
 
So vote once a day everyday until September 24th... Lets  make it work for such a nice person...
Post a Comment