Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's That Time of Year





Yup quilters it is that time of year again to start thinking about the 2nd Annual Christmas Blog Tour of Quilts. Last year we had a wonderful group of people who posted on their blog some of their wonderful designs they had created... We did give-aways and the tour was really a great success... Some of the people who were involved:

Jamie Kalvestran from www.jamiekalvestran.com 

Kristen from www.kd-quilts.com


Guest Blogger: Ana Earl
Carolyn McKinnon: http://www.carolyn-justonemorestitch.blogspot.com

Email me if you are interested in the tour @  tikerbell44@gmail.com for details...
Post a Comment