Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Featured Guest

My friend over at http://www.freepatchworkquiltinfo.com has given me the honor of allowing her to show her newest pattern tutorial her on my blog... Tiffiny from Smile Mommy Quilts has Block #15 for the Free Spirit Christmas in July Quilt-A-long...

freespiritfabrics.blogspot.com

This block turned out amazing and the tutorial is definitely something to look at... The pattern and tutorial are FREE!!! How could you turn that down. So do me the honor of introducing a very talented lady who is stepping out into the world of quilting... She is definitely on her way to creating some beautiful stuff... Check Tiffiny out and feel free to follow either one of us... We welcome you with open arms...
 Here is a sneak preview of what Tiffiny did... Go to her blog at http://www.freepatchworkquiltinfo.com and let her know what you think...
Post a Comment