Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I won the Liebster Award

Do you know what a Liebster Award is? I sure didn't until I woke up this morning.

 My friend at SpoolHardy Girl gave this to me and boy am I shocked. to receive this today... Mary is a great gal and a very talented quilter. Check out her blog at http://spoolhardygirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/im-liebster.html?showComment=1340980764157#c4062380587536280277 and read all about the Liebster Blog Award...

Liebster means Dearest in German and the award is a 'share the love arrangement' that is given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. There is a list of things that recipients are required to do upon receiving the award.
  • Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog. 
  • Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog
  • Present the Liebster Award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  • Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.




Now for the next few that I have chosen to receive this award...

First first person I would like to introduce for this award is Tiffany from Another Pie in the Sky.
She is super talented, kind hearted and a very busy mom of   girl with another bundle of joy on the way... Go and visit her blog at: http://blog.anotherpieinthesky.com and congratulate her.

The next participant to receive this award is Kitty Pearl from Road Home Quilting. Her whitty syle and lively creativity inspires so many go visit her blog at

Our next winner is the Nerdy Sewist Kristina Tabor has a fantastic blog loaded with information about a variety of things dealing with our wonderful craft. Visit her blog at
http://nerdysewist.wordpress.com and congratulate her and the others on their accommplishments.




Post a Comment