Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Stitch Regulator Is Awesome

A week or so ago my stitch regulator for my sewing maching arrived. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I hardly can stand myself. It works so well... My friend Lee Ann came over to help me out because I am the truest of blondes. I wasn't sure why when I turned on my machine to practice quilting why it was running faster than the speed of light. So she gave me a few pointers, got a practice quilt pinned up and started quilting... I just can't get over how well my stippling came out. Now all I have to do is  practice all the different designs out there... I know Electric Quilt sells a quilt design program, so maybe I can learn waves now that stippling is one design I am pretty use to...
Here are a few pics of the set up I have. It's no long arm but I can say it works just as well for now. You never know, maybe an elf will surprise me one day...


This is the practice quilt LeeAnn and I pinned on.


Don't you just love how perfect this looks. Yeah!!!


Now the only thing that is missing is a pic of me in action. Trust me I will be posting one of me very soon...
Post a Comment