Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Think I Am a Happy Girl

I don't think I can get happier than I am right now... I received and email today letting me know that my quilt guild is going to have news coverage from the TV Station Fox 25...

I am so thrilled to be able to show off my guilds talents. I belong to a guild that truly has incredible talent. They constructed after a very long six month process 15 Valor Quilts for the Brockton VA Hospital. This is to support the Wounded Warrior Project. Here is the basket that will be presented to the Brockton VA Hospital, let me know what you think:



I am happy to be part of a group of women who took the time to make blocks in order for the guild to make lap quilts for solders who come back from combat injured and are in need of rehab in a normally sterile environment. The guild has made it possible for these men & women to have a sense of homeyness while they go through rehab.

I don't think could get any better right now... Kudos to all my guild members who preformed a Selfless Act of Kindness.
Post a Comment