Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, June 11, 2012

All the Hoopla is Over

My son graduated this past weekend and I cannot believe how fast the time went by. Now 19 he is working and trying to figure out when the right time is to go to college. He wants to go into Architectural Engineering. He has worked so very hard with many struggles. He has made me and his dad very proud of him... God rest her soul my mom is looking down on him and giving him the guidance he needs to make the right decisions to go forward... Here are some photos from over the weekend. I think he will do very well as long as he follows the good advice he has been given.


Mom, Dad, and Cameron totally psyched


Mom & Cameron


Cameron and Brother Derek


Cameron and his Godmother Karen


He really did get his diploma and it really is signed.



Just the beginning of many happy times for my kid. I guess I can't call him my "Little Dupa" any longer...


Nana got the coolest cake it's made from cupcakes


Proud Grand Parents


Just a photo from the family bar "Cripple Creek"


Totally Official

Post a Comment