Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Great Kid

Hello Blogger's today is my son's 19th Birthday. I hardly can believe he is 19 yrs old... It seems like yesterday that he was born. Although I am glad I am not giving birth to him all over... Good Lord I would have to be totally knocked out after 4 days of labor the first time, it so was totally worth it... Just think my kiddo was such a cute kid...




He really does cook quite well... Here he is making his yearly batch of fresh pumpkin seeds... Yummo!!!


Not sure how long ago this was but trust me when I say he now has a beard that is shaved and he also keeps his mustache nice and neat... He has definitely grown up to be a wonderful guy...


Post a Comment