Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, April 13, 2012

MQX in Providence Rhode Island

Yesterday I had a wonderful chance to go to MQX in RI. I went with a few ladies from my guild... We looked at everything...
All I can say is next year I think I will bring a rolling cart so I can put the things I buy in it and won't feel like my arms are going to fall off...  here are some pics...

The Girls at MQX RI



One of my favorite booths the Christmas Shoppe had so much stuff
 This both has tons that I wanted to buy, I wish I had a ton of money so I could buy everything...I think if I go next year I will have to start saving up for what I want to buy...
 This Candy Corn wall hanging is so me... Will have to find this on line...
 I love when quilters express their Red & White creations. They are so adorable....
 I just love playful stuff. I makes me feel like a kid again...
 This quilt won first prize for "Best in Show" just an exquisite piece of work...


And what would the Expo be with out those toys we all love... I tried the Tin Lizzie long arm quilt machine... OMG!!! I so need this machine... One of these days I told my husband, we will have to figure a way to get this. I think I would be one happy girl, but then again who wouldn't...

I used it like a pro...
Post a Comment